Monday, April 25, 2016

Final Exam Preview




1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4
sentences

The video that I just watches explained the basics of iMovie and how to piece clips 
together and create a basic movie. It at first explained how to open up a new project, and 
then talked about exporting your video from your camera into the program. It then taught
 me how to cut, split and delete clips. 

Then it explained how to work with add-ons such as creating a title and subtitles. It also
 showed how to work with effects, which I found to be very interesting. You can add
 many effects such as filters and other animations such as adding "lightning" to your movie. 

2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained

I knew how to split and delete videos, and also how to rearrange clips. 

3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.

I didn't know how to start a project or how to export the videos from your camera
 into the program. I also did not know how to use the effects and how to alter them
 in your movie.




1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 
sentences

I learned how to imort videos from your camera onto the program, which is the most 
essential step to know because you cannot start your project without the video itself.
 I also learned how to add clips into the photo library and how to alter the videos such
 as extending a clip selection, trimming, start and stop viewing a clip, changing the
 order of the clips, and deleting clips. 

I learned to add media to my production to make it more interesting and put together.
 The media I learned was adding titles, transitions, adding sound effects and music 
and also how to add photographs. I also learned how to record my voice over a clip or photograph. 

2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained

I knew the basics such as how to trim a clip or add a clip. 

3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.

I did not know all the features iMovie had and especially how to put them into action.

4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?

I am concenred about the story I am going to capture, but once I have that part figured
 out I don't think I'll have any issues putting the piece together. 

5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?

I think piecing the photographs and videos will be easy, because it is very basic to 
reaarange photos and videos. 

6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?

I am still not sure what I would like to do, but I want to do something involving 
people and want to tell a unique story and idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment