Saturday, April 30, 2016

Final Exam Planning Warm-Up


1. When will you shoot this assignment?
I will shoot this assignment on the weekend of May 7-8. 
2. Where will you shoot?
Mainly outside in a natural enviornment, some of the shots may be taken indoors. 
3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
The story I want capture is me and my friends heading down to Zilker for the day and the little adventures that we'll go through. 
4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
Just a DSLR camera 
5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?
My video portion will be split up in the video, and so will my narration, everything will be mixed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment