Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Winter Break

1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.

Something fun that happened over my break was I got a good amount of money from my parents for Christmas, so I went shopping with my friends in the Galeria in Dallas.We stayed there for three days and explored the city. Another thing I did was get to sleep in LOTS, which was honestly my favorite part of the break. 


2. What are your resolutions for the 2016 year?
My resolutions for the year of 2016 is to excercise more and eat healthier (typical). But I also want to stay organized with my school work. I also want to focus more on plying tennis, in hope to be better than I was last year. 


3. What are you looking forward to in 2016?


I'm just overall excieted about the year, I'm excieted for the new semester to start and for me to get back on track with my work. I'm excieted for all the new people I'll meet this year and for all the fun events to happen that I don't even know about yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment