Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Best Photos of 2015


This is one of my  favorite photos because the story behind it was so shocking and unlike anything that has ever happened. And although on television Ms.Colombia kept a smile on, you are able to see her real emotions in this photograph. I like the way there's a lot of things happening, you are still able to focus on Ms.Colombia. 


I like this photograph because it shows a very important discovery made in 2015 and being able to capture that on a photo, a world so far away from ours, makes the photo very interesting to look at. It's nothing like the other photos I was looking at which makes it stand out. 


This is my favorite photograph out of all the ones I've looked at, simply because it is beautiful. It looks like a painting, unreal, because the colors are so vivid but soft at the same time and the leading lines look like they can go on forever. Overall it's very pleasing to look at and radiates a positive emotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment